Home to three generations of the Marr family, Seven Creeks has come onto the market for the first time since being cut from the bush in the 1930’s. Located 10 kilometres from the township of Timboon, Seven Creeks consists of 275 acres (111 hectares) or thereabouts and sits in a secure 750 – 800 mm annual rainfall region.
Attached to the property is a 15 megalitre irrigation license that further secures reliability of production. The property is subdivided into 17 main paddocks with mainly pine post and ringlock netting fences.
Currently being run as a prime lamb operation, the property would also suit intensive beef finishing or as dairy support.
Other features of the property include;
• 1980’s built 4-bedroom brick veneer home
• Implement shed / workshop
• Hay shed
• Basic sheep and cattle yarding facilities
• 23 megalitre irrigation and stock water dam
• Timboon 10 kilometres
• Warrnambool 50 kilometres
• Terang 42 kilometres
• Schooling – Timboon P-12 College
• Timboon Medical Centre
• Timboon District Health Services – a multicare service centre
• School bus at gate
• Mail to the front gate 5 days a week
• Home to world renowned Timboon Whiskey Distillery and Timboon Fine Ice Cream
Inspection is highly recommended!
AUCTION 12 NOON FRIDAY 11 JUNE in the TIMBOON COMMUNITY CHURCH HALL
Terms 10% deposit
Balance in 60 days