188 acres or 76 hectares (or thereabouts)
This well-located property, being only 8km from the Koroit Post office, is currently being utilized as a bullock finishing block, growing cattle out to heavy export weights. The block would equally be suited as a dairy support unit or a cattle backgrounding block.
- 2 main paddocks
- Conventional post and wire fencing in good condition
- Supplemented by an electric stand-off on all fences
- Solar electric fence unit
- Secure windmill supplying troughs in both main paddocks
- Reliable dam as back up
Pastures and Fertiliser
- Well established clover and rye dominant pastures
- Strong base of strawberry clover in the flats
- Annually fertilized at 190kgs/ha of a 3 in 1 blend
To be auctioned Friday 19th March at 1:00pm at the Koroit Bowls Club, High Street, Koroit.
Terms 10% deposit
Balance 60 days
0419 529 578